Fluffy Pancake Mix
Fluffy Paleo Pancakes
This is our most popular baking mix! The pancakes are fluffy and light. Perfect for busy weekdays or a lazy weekend brunch in your pajamas. These are kid approved and you'll never miss the gluten or grains!
5 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - tapioca flour, organic coconut flour, organic coconut sugar, baking powder, and sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup of non-dairy or regular milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract (optional)
Follow these easy steps!
- Preheat lightly oiled griddle or non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Mix eggs, milk, oil, and the contents of pouch in a blender, food processor, or bowl.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup of batter for each pancake and use a spoon to gently spread batter.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
Ps. Using a food processor yields a fluffier pancake but a bowl works great too.
(Also makes great waffles!)