Chocolate Cake Mix (3 Count Bundle)
Paleo Chocolate Cake
6 Simple Ingredients: Blanched Almond Meal, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Baking Soda and Sea Salt.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Follow these easy steps!
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease an 8-inch cake pan and cover bottom of pan with a parchment paper circle or line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine eggs, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and contents of pouch in a food processor, bowl or electric mixer and mix for one minute.
- Pour cake batter into an 8-inch cake pan or fill muffin tin cups 3⁄4 full.
- Bake an 8-inch cake for 35 to 40 minutes and bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Ps. Using a food processor yields a fluffier cake but a bowl works great too.