Grain (and Gluten!) Free Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lbs of chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt, pepper, garlic powder (a few shakes of each)
- grapeseed oil for cooking (1/2 inch on the bottom of your favorite skillet)
- Heat oil on medium heat. (Ps. your oil is ready when it bubbles after dropping a small bit of the flour mixture into it!)
- Cover chicken in a tapioca starch-just a light coating will do.
- Dip chicken in egg.
- Cook chicken in hot oil until juices run clear and outside is crispy (about 2.5 min per side).